Are you looking for some help with your budget?
For a limited time, S&G Properties will offer a rent credit up to $200.00 when you complete Financial Peace University.
To take advantage of this special offer, follow the simple steps below:
- Sign up for a local class
- Inform the office that you are enrolled
- Attend all 13 classes
- Have the class coordinator sign a confirmation form
- Turn in the form to our office
Dave Ramsey on Budgeting
Listen to Dave Ramsey on Wood Radio 1300 AM from 6 pm – 9 pm.
In addition to helpful financial advice, Dave’s Lifetime Class Membership includes:
- New Full-Color FPU hardback Workbook
- Step-by-step instructions through all 13 of Dave’s newly updated life-changing lessons.
- High-Quality Audio CD Library (all 13 lessons, plus 2 bonus CDs in a convenient storage case)
- Dave’s famous, durable and easy-to-use cash management Envelope System, with stylish cover
- Dave’s Best-Selling Book, Financial Peace Revisited
- Helpful Tidbits
- New budgeting forms, bonus CDs, tip cards, debit card holders, and more.
- Access to the Member Resource Center
Over a million people have benefited from these solid money principles of common-sense money management. Get the most out of your FPU experience with online features including budgeting software and an active discussion community for the duration of your FPU class and bonus articles, videos and more for a lifetime. With your lifetime membership, you and your spouse can attend an FPU class anywhere, anytime at no extra charge.
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University teaches you how to make the right decisions with your money and empowers you with the practical skills and confidence needed to achieve your financial goals and experience true financial peace!
Over one million families have already benefited from this life-changing program that:
- Teaches financial responsibility with easy Baby Steps
- Helps eliminate debt using the Debt Snowball
- Offers accountability and continued support with lifetime membership
- Trains participants to spend every dollar on paper with the zero-based budget planner
- Empowers people struggling with financial hardships to establish a plan to control their money